Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch Dry Dog Food
With herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal as the protein sources, your dog is ensured high protein levels that help develop and sustain energy and lean muscle mass when eating Coastal Catch formula. Along with protein, there is a healthy mix of natural fibers from vegetables and fruits like peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries, which contain natural antioxidants important for the immune system and everyday optimal health. Formulated without grain or gluten, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet. Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Coastal Catch formula provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption. L-Carnitine helps convert fat into energy promoting lean muscle mass and healthy body condition. A proper ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat
- L-Carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat
- Herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal are rich in omega fatty acids. These protein sources are highly digestible and help your dog maintain top condition and overall good health
- Made without grain or gluten, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system and optimal health
- Natural fibers from vegetables and fruits plus a highly controlled cooking process help support excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption
- Herring Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Pea Protein, Tapioca, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dl-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
- 3,725 kcal/kg, 435 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||32.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||18.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|VITAMIN E||250 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)||100 mg/kg min|
|L-CARNITINE||50 mg/kg min|
|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS||2.6% min|
|OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS||2.0% min|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||0.2% min|
Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog. When introducing Earthborn Holistic® to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Earthborn Holistic® with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog. Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
On days 1 & 2 of the change, you should have plenty of your pet’s old food left. Fill the bowl with three quarters of the old food, and one quarter of Earthborn Holistic®.
On days 3 & 4, add in another quarter, so you have half old food, half Earthborn Holistic®.
On days 5 & 6, mix one quarter old food and three quarters Earthborn Holistic® Food for Pets.
In only 7 days, your pet will be on an all-new diet of Earthborn Holistic® Food for Pets!